– Will WWE finally begin to answer the truckload of questions that surfaced after SummerSlam & last week’s Raw?
– Can Alberto Del Rio rise to the level of the WWE Championship and turn in a more intriguing promo than last week’s?
– No ballyhoo tonight. I guess firing all those executives didn’t save as much money as they thought.
– Wow I’m actually happy Cena’s music just hit. Del Rio really does bore me.
– Nice old school IC title belt in the front row.
– That rental car comment was probably their way of getting rid of that gimmick.
– “Jack Tunney” got the pop of the week out of me. too bad everyone under the age of 25 had no idea who that is.
– Many people will question Punk vs Cena – 3 be given away for free but it’s the 3rd encounter… Everyone knows Cena’s going over.
– Oy, Morrison = Jobber to the upper card.
– John Morrison is starting to get the “John Cena” reaction from the crowd. That’s not good.
– That was a pretty damn good match. If Morrison had more creditability this would feel much more important.
– Whoot, Nash trimmed the homeless, crazy man beard.
– Kevin Nash seems a bit for comfortable this week. A week to prepare really makes a difference.
– “Leave ya lying where you stand.”
– This is a very focused, “Attitude Era” type show. Unfortunately, although the main event story is great, a lot of guys are getting left by the way side.
– A tag title match announced right before their segment. Ouch.
– Way to bury the tag champs, King.
– McGillicutty has always had a sick dropkick.
– Woah Bourne! Good thing he’s a good athlete!
– 2 week old tag team win the belts after the announcers bury McGillicutty and Otunga for the whole match. It’s not that I don’t agree but the announcers should not be ripping the reigning champions no matter how blah they are.
– The title change followup made it feel important so good for them.
– Johnny Ace almost forgot one of his three lines. Oh boy.
– Well now that was a random beat down.
– That was a GREAT heel promo… And then they danced and rapped.
– Ah ECW One Night Stand flashbacks.
– You know what would have been nice? If WWE tried something different and went commercial free for the main event of this caliber.
– Does Cena do the top rope leg drop to show up Hogan?
– Obviously not nearly as good as their other matches but still a stellar TV main event with a flukey finish to continue the Punk/HHH/Nash storyline. Overall, it didn’t live up to recent Raws but still a good show.