– Be sure to look for Martin’s review of this big show as well.
– This is my fear of ending the brand split – John Cena opening every show.
– And this is how they should have addressed Del Rio’s absence… LAST NIGHT!
– Relatively hot start to the show. Definitely feels special.
– Well, that was a squash.
– 2-0 for Hunico.
– Woah where the hell did that come from? Maybe they are still going to go with the “fake” Sin Cara angle.
– Yea… Let’s have the girl who can barely speak English be a ring announcer.
– Wow, way to throwaway Natayla and Beth vs Kelly.
– There’s more pink in the ring right now than there is natural hair color.
– Punk = The King of Contract Signings
– Now just imagine if that was the lead up to WrestleMania with Rock/Cena. Damn…
– Wasn’t CM Punk scheduled to face Great Khali? Glad back to back shows allow for better continuity…
– They REALLY milked those entrances and then jumped straight to commercial. Nothing like killing time on a show that featured around 10 total superstars.
– Another very good match between these two and a sick RKO. But I’m glad this feud is over though.