– Whew made it in time for the pre-show. Wait… why was I rushing for this?
– 3MB = 2012 “Double J” Jeff Jarrett.
– Wonder if the Road Dogg Jesse James will sing 3MB’s first single too…
– What’s with the suddenly heel Matt Striker? Michael Cole’s out so SOMEONE has to be a heel commentator?
– Nice to see Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd getting the upgrade to a PPV match.
– God I love Traditional Survivor Series Elimination matches. No matter how bad some of the talent in the match may be.
– Ok it was pretty awesome to see the Sharpshooter (done well) on a Survivor Series again.
– I LOVE how the announce team is overly putting over (?) Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd. They don’t get enough TV time as it is so they need to get as much out of each moment as possible.
– Gotta say, the WWE tag division is looking great.
– I wouldn’t be surprised to see a title change here. They need babyface Divas and Kaitlyn can be a strong addition.
– It’s actually refreshing to see Kaitlyn’s non-Bedazzled ring gear. Way to stand out among the cookie cutter Divas.
– Did I seriously just hear a “We Want Puppies!” chant? Sigh…
– I’m pretty surprised. There could be alot more to this feud but they need the crowd behind Kaitlyn.
– I’m depressed that Richardo Rodriguez didn’t get the final spot on Team Ziggler. God that’d be awesome.
– Already starting to plant seeds of a Randy Orton heel turn. That was quick.
– I know that was supposed to a showcase for Antonio Cesaro but R-Truth was the wrong choice. Bad match.
– This angle REALLY didn’t need to be carried over onto PPV.
– I actually forgot that Tamina was still employed. But did this really need to take place on Survivor Series?
– Jeez! Sheamus and The Big Show are going for all the super-heavyweight spots early!
– I don’t know what it is about Sheamus but he REALLY knows how to work with big men. First Mark Henry and now the Big Show.
– GOOD LORD! That electric chair was amazing!
– This crowd is HOT for Sheamus!
– Well it looks like we’ll be getting a Chairs match at TLC. Crappy finish to pretty damn good and PHYSICAL match.
– God Cody Rhodes’ injury looked nasty. I don’t even know how he got turned so sideways in mid-air!
– Can’t help but love the fact that Dolph Ziggler isn’t coming out with Vickie Guerrero anymore. He needed to get rid of that crutch if he wants to be a main-eventer.
– Love the fact that Ziggler pinned Kane. This match should showcase Ziggler and Barrett. That’s it.
– Oh and the new Miz.
– Damn it’s weird seeing Miz taking out heels and the crowd going nuts for it.
– Really? We get Randy Orton as the final member of Team Foley? Ugh, at least TRY something new…
– Did Dolph Ziggler seriously just win with Sweet Chin Music?!
– Overall a very good Survivor Series match with the right guy going over. Ziggler really needed a clean win like that.
– Ah John Cena. Only you would wear a shirt with “U (Can’t) See Me” in FLUORESCENT YELLOW!
– Why is EVERYONE wearing yellow?!
– Very nice spot. Totally logical for Cena & Punk to work together to eliminate Ryback.
– That run-in MUST have set the internet on fire but what about the regular WWE fan? There’s got to be a great followup planned for tomorrow.
– I’m sure they’ll say Punk & Heyman had nothing to do with the run-in… at first. But God I hope they go through with a Punk led “indy wrestler” stable. A heel team of Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose alone would be fantastic.
– Was the reason for all the yellow? A subliminal “Nexus” message since they are all from NXT?
– I’m glad they went with the right decision of having CM Punk retain the title but what is going to bridge the gap at TLC before he faces the Rock at the Royal Rumble? Tonight’s run-in was a “mark out” moment for the “internet smart marks” but now what? Another triple threat ladder match like he had last year? I don’t know if I can stand watching Cena or Ryback SLOWLY climb a ladder for 20-30 minutes.
**NOTE: Thanks to MandyMau5 of deviantART for the cover image.**