[So here we are, if you can believe it, at the season 2(!) premiere of WWE Total Divas! The hubby has generously offered me my very own (non paying) column reviewing our favorite divas as it became apparent to him what I knew all along – that E! reality TV is addicting and this show is going nowhere. I have heard gossip of changes to Total Divas cast including new divas being added, and (shockingly!) no more JoJo. Poor JoJo. She never stood a chance. So here we go, let’s see what the Divas have for us this season…]
In case you have memory loss or have wandered blindly into the headlights of Total Divas; Season 1 had us following WWE Divas the Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie), Nattie, Cameron and Trinity. Plus newbies Eva Marie and JoJo. Go watch it if you haven’t seen it – lots of shit went down.
– Hmmm my thoughts on Summer Rae… Summer Rae looks better from afar. I don’t think she should be teaming up with Eva Marie since Eva doesn’t even want to tell her parents she’s married, hence not the most trustworthy soul. Oh and she can’t wrestle or act.
– Seems like John Cena is stalking Nikki. Big guy for a stalker, he can’t hide very well. Oh and if I was Brie I would be like “Thanks John for making my 30th birthday weird and awkward. Put on your big boy pants and tell Nikki ‘Happy Birthday’ yourself!”
– Nattie should never ever drink. Ever.
– Eva Marie’s husband is a better person than she is. I can’t believe she is kicking her husband out of their own place for a week. Fucked up.
– I’m with Nikki on Brie and Bryan’s registry thing… I can’t believe I said that. But imagine telling your overnight guests that hey, that blanket you’re wearing is made out of underwear scraps! Brie just never seems very sympathetic to me.
– Eva Marie is blaming her husband for not taking his ring off but she left her’s on too!
– I love Daniel Bryan. He can say absolutely anything to Nikki and still come out looking like the nicest guy in the world.
– Nikki is building herself up for a big fall in thinking Cena flew out to propose to her. This is John Cena we’re talking about. He’ll fly from Connecticut to LA just to get In & Out Burger if he felt like it.
– And there you have it the Season Premiere of Total Divas. Nikki Bella approaches John Cena on a pier, wearing a dress that clearly shows her crotch & is expecting an engagement ring. To be continued…