Well, after a few weeks off with this particular report, I’m back to start bringing you my ten thoughts on WWE Smackdown every week.
1. So John Cena comes out and gives us a typical Cena promo recapping Wrestlemania weekend as best as he can. Then Bray Wyatt comes out and tries to cut a serious promo about how Cena almost broke at Mania and he thinks he can push him over the edge. But we see no reaction from John Cena. Looks like this feud is continuing.
2. So Cesaro is a face after breaking away from the Real Americans. But then he joins up with a heel manager in Paul Heyman. During the Big Show/Cesaro match, Swagger stops the swing making him a heel. Big Show gets rid of Swagger. But in a heel move, Cesaro attacks Big Show after the match and hits the Neutralizer. So where are we now? I have no clue.
3. At least Los Matadores and Rybaxel will be able to say that they once were on the pre-show of Wrestlemania.
4. I would like to think that maybe Rob Van Dam will be in better shape this time around. But he actually looks worse. And what is RVD going to do now? There’s no World Title for him to feud for. Everyone else important seems to be tied up in feuds. So what does he do? Beat Damien Sandow every week on TV?
5. Daniel Bryan, your new WWE Champion, is putting over Hulk Hogan. While the announcers make fun of Bryan’s physique. Okay.
6. It’s nice to finally see Wade Barrett back in the ring. He’s still the same guy that was the leader of Nexus and showed a ton of potential during that time. Is Bad News Barrett a main event gimmick? No. But it can be a fun upper mid-card gimmick if the WWE doesn’t completely screw it up.
7. Fandango and Summer Rae are no more. I’m okay with that. Summer Rae does some good work as a heel on NXT and hopefully she can now do that in the WWE.
8. Nice video recap of Paige’s win from RAW. When was the last time a Divas prgoram gor that at all?
9. Lots of people were worried about The Usos getting buried after what happened on RAW this past Monday. It looks like those fears aren’t warranted. They are looking pretty competitive in this match right now. Maybe they are actually going to get a little bit of a rub going into the next few months.
10. Please, Please, PLEASE. All I want is a War Games match at Extreme Rules
Until Next Time,
Follow Me On Twitter @JCWonka