1. Ahh, there is the corny, bad joke making John Cena that we have all grown to love.
2. I’m okay with the Last Man Standing stipulation being added to this match. I mean, it is quite clear that they are on their last legs with the Cena/Wyatt feud. I don’t get how they can stretch this out any further without the feud getting dull and repetitive. Some will argue that it is already at that point. With Daniel Bryan now on the shelf for a few months, I think the WWE needs a shake-up and a new set of feuds to take them into the summer. Last Man Standing at least gives Bray a chance to win, although I would still favor Cena. Of course, Bray could always just have a choir of kids sit on Cena so he can’t get up.
3. I don’t know where they are going with this Cody Rhodes stuff but they need to pull the trigger on it soon. There are only so many times they could tease a possible heel turn. I know at times the WWE can do a good job of playing things out. But the Rhodes Brothers have lost almost all of the momentum that they had in the fall of 2013. Something needs to happen with them sooner rather than later.
4. You have to give credit where credit is due to 3MB. These guys are doing a great job with the El Torito stuff and you can tell they are having fun with it.
5. I swear, at this point the WWE is just trolling the audience every time they use the word “war” to describe The Shield/Evolution feud.
6. Because we didn’t get enough of this Nikki/Natalya crap on Monday!
7. Dolph Ziggler made Batista look good in a match that didn’t even go for 5 minutes. Yet for some reason the guy is held down on the card. But that ship may have sailed now. The guy is still over with the audience, so that’s a good thing.
8. So now Damien Sandow is going to play the role of held down talent? Look, I’m okay with the WWE trying this stuff every once in a while. But they did this with Miz and it was basically forgotten about in a month. Now they are trying to do the same with Sandow. Until he actually opens up and says what he has to say on the mic then I will be skeptical at best. The WWE just doesn’t have a good track record with this low mid-card stuff to make me feel confident that it is going anywhere.
9. The WWE hypes a Daniel Bryan surgery update all night and what does it end up being: Daniel Bryan had successful surgery. Tune into RAW Monday to heat from him!
10. The main event of Cena/Rowan just once again proved my point above that this feud needs to end at Payback. There are just so many variations of these matches that you can throw out there before it becomes stale. I can’t think of anything that can be added to this feud that would make me want to see it go on for another month.
Until Next Time,
Follow Me On Twitter @JCWonka